At Imperial Medical Staffing we are proud of our platinum award status, therefore we take our responsibility for providing fully vetted and compliant candidates very seriously. By applying our knowledge of legislation & regulatory guidelines such as the NHS Employers Standards and Care Quality Commission Essential Standards of Quality & Safety, we are committed to delivering a safe and high quality service. All documents which expire annually are maintained by a dedicated team within the compliance department.
Our dedicated in house Compliance team ensures our candidates are:
- Fully compliant to National Framework standards.
- Experienced in their relevant discipline
- DBS checked & cleared
- Identity checked and their eligibility to work in the UK verified
- Health screened – ensuring all candidates hold full immunisation reports, relevant to the work being undertaken
- Referenced checked
- Professional registration checked
- Fully trained in all mandatory fields
- Interviewed face to face with a member of our compliance team
- Issued with an ID card, uniform and timesheets prior to their first booking
Imperial Medical Staffing works with technology partners and strives to deliver robust, cost effective & innovative services. We constantly review and regularly audit our business and clinical governance processes to ensure we continuously improve.
For more information about our compliance process, call our team today on 03330 437 102, or use the form on our contact page.